myTracks has an AppleScript interface that can be used by me and you to implement additional features. I already developed some scripts that can be easily installed using the "myTracks Script Installer". To install one of these scripts please follow these steps:
- Load myTracks Script Installer
- Extract the ZIP file (in case that didn't happen automatically) and start "myTracks Script Installer".
- Check the install box next to the script you are interested in.
- Click the install button.
- Restart myTracks.
- Select the corresponding entry from the Tools menu.
This script installer will only work with Mac OS X 10.8 or later.
The scripts are installed in the folder ~/Library/Application Scripts/info.stichling.myTracks. If you wish you can edit and customize the scripts as you want.
PS: All my scripts are written in Python instead of AppleScript ;-)