Importing Google Latitude KML files
Google Latitude and some other Google Apps use a special KML format that is not natively supported by myTracks. But I have developed a script that can parse and import these files. To use this script please follow these steps:
- Load myTracks Script Installer
- Extract the ZIP file (in case that didn't happen automatically) and start "myTracks Script Installer".
- Check the install box next to "Import from Google Latitude".
- Click the install button.
- Restart myTracks.
- Select "Import KML files from Google Latitude" from the Tools menu.
- Select the KML file.
- The import will take some time because the AppleScript interface of myTracks is used and AppleScript is not that fast ;-)
This script will only work with Mac OS X 10.8 or later.