Importing NMEA filesWith myTracks you can import NMEA files. The easiest way is the following:
- Open myTracks preferences
- Switch to the GPS Device tab and start the GPS Logger Assistant
- Select "Sony GPS CS-1" as device type.
- Select "Import from GPS logger" from the File menu.
- A file dialog will appear. Please select your NMEA file.
- Optional: If you want to switch between different GPS loggers often you can add logger configurations on the GPS Device preferences tab page. These configurations will appear in the File menu for fast switching.